Roblox, Video Influencer Manager, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
YouTube and other social media channels have become the main awareness entry point for new Roblox users and is a critical area of importance for Roblox. As Roblox’s Video Influencer Manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying and working with the world’s most influential social influencers. You will help to craft strategies that provide a clear growth path for quantity and quality of Roblox focused streams and content on YouTube, Twitch, and other top social channels. If you take play as seriously as we do, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Marketing team.
- A marketing maverick: you have a relevant Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing role, mostly focused on Social and Influencer campaigns; preferably with an emphasis on gaming, but not required
- Player-focused: like us, you love and respect the community; you’ve spent years honing your marketing skills to enhance the consumer experience
- Creative: you bring fresh ideas and perspectives to any project or conversation; you keep an open mind about new opportunities that can power the imagination of millions of players
- Versatile: you’re a jack of all trades, master of several; you can easily adapt to any situation when the need arises
- Team-oriented: you’re a smart, dedicated team player that inspires the trust of the team around you, and you’re comfortable working with people in any situation
- An experienced multi-tasker: you use your bag of marketing tricks to effortlessly manage multiple projects down to the finest detail and you thrive in a high pressured environment, even when priorities shift
- An expert communicator: you must be an excellent communicator with a high EQ. You must be able to elegantly articulate messaging from high level vision to the most detailed tactical explanation in both written and oral form
- Identify, recruit, and nurture relationships with creators, talent, community leaders, and advocates
- Strategize regular communications and key messages to the influencer community so that the influencer community is tied into Roblox’s latest technology advancements, highlighted game experiences, and company announcements
- Curate and create strategy, programs, and tactics that will help influencers create more, higher-quality, and shareable content
- Collaborate across departments with key internal stakeholders, external third parties, and social platforms in the development of influencer programs, campaigns, and events
- Keep up to date with the latest YouTube and Twitch technology as a viewer and broadcaster
- Track social analytics specifically related to YouTube and Twitch to determine traction and ROI
- Monitor the Influencer voice and sentiment, reporting back on sentiment, concerns, and suggestions, as well as competitive activity and social trends
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.