Roblox, IP Coordinator (Contract), San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
Roblox is looking forMid-level/Senior IP Coordinator to support our legal and business team as we are continuing to grow and expand. The ideal candidate will be a bright, highly organized individual with a driven mentality to get stuff done alongside a passionate team.
This position will be based in our San Mateo office.
- Experienced, with 3+ years of experience in a similar role (with at least a portion of that experience in a corporate environment) and a Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS). Experience with user generated content is a plus.
- An expert in your field (or motivate to become one), you are business oriented and have solid knowledge of intellectual property law.
- Deadline-driven, we are looking for someone who works hard and meets deadlines - we work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and need someone who is determined to get things done
- Excited to be part of a company that’s the largest social platform for play in the world
- Develop an internal clearance process for reviewing materials from numerous departments across the company for third party intellectual property.
- Review our products and marketing materials to provide intellectual property clearance and confirm compliance with applicable regulations, company standards and industry standards.
- In consultation with the Legal team provide advice to Marketing and Business Development teams on intellectual property clearance issues.
- Support Legal team in daily legal tasks, including preparation, processing and maintaining legal documents.
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.