Roblox, Senior Program Manager, San Mateo, CA
Be part of an amazing team that’s building the world’s largest social platform for play. Every month, over 62 million players come to Roblox to immerse themselves in any game or experience imaginable. Players can create the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends.
As a Sr. Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you will be responsible for driving projects and initiatives related to key partnerships at Roblox. This role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities including helping new partners understand the Roblox platform, defining new programs for influencers and partners, and gathering 3rd party feedback on the platform itself. You will be responsible for identifying key metrics and building a program dashboard for tracking success. Roblox is a global development platform and our partners include top names in technology, gaming and media.
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- A Strategic Thinker with previous experience working with key partners and/or high profile influencers
- Skilled with project management of software projects using Agile- ideally in gaming
- Highly creative, with an affinity for working and fostering creativity with younger developers
- Drive strategic partner activities in Developer Relations. You’ll reach out to qualified community developers on related partner opportunities. Manage project scope, timelines, contracts and developer deliverables.
- Manage Youtube influencer work - Assessing technical needs of influencers: custom games requests, development requirements, and connecting them with community developers.
- Own all strategic and operational aspects of Developer Relations programs related to strategic partners, including integration and on-boarding of new partners, and collaborating with business development, product and engineering.
- Understand, identify and monitor key performance metrics to understand opportunities for growth or improvement.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement program
- 401K program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Unlimited vacation policy
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 56 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.