Roblox, Sr. Program Manager, Partner Programs, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
As a Sr. Program Manager on the Developer Relations team you will be responsible for driving projects and initiatives related to key partnerships at Roblox. This role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities including helping new partners understand the Roblox platform, defining new programs for influencers and partners, and gathering 3rd party feedback on the platform itself. You will be responsible for identifying key metrics and building a program dashboard for tracking success. Roblox is a global development platform and our partners include top names in technology, gaming and media.
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- A Strategic Thinker with previous experience working with key partners and/or high profile influencers
- Skilled with project management of software projects using Agile- ideally in gaming
- Highly creative, with an affinity for working and fostering creativity with younger developers
- Drive strategic partner activities in Developer Relations. You’ll reach out to qualified community developers on related partner opportunities. Manage project scope, timelines, contracts and developer deliverables.
- Manage Youtube influencer work - Assessing technical needs of influencers: custom games requests, development requirements, and connecting them with community developers.
- Own all strategic and operational aspects of Developer Relations programs related to strategic partners, including integration and on-boarding of new partners, and collaborating with business development, product and engineering.
- Understand, identify and monitor key performance metrics to understand opportunities for growth or improvement.
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.