Roblox, Sr. Program Manager, Games Catalog, San Mateo, CA
Join an amazing team that’s building the future of play. Every month, over 64 million active players come together on Roblox to imagine, create, and play in immersive 3D worlds. Roblox allows anyone to build the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends. Today more than 29 million user-generated games and experiences have been published on the platform, all developed by a talented community of 1.9 million creators.
As a Sr. Program Manager, Games Catalog you will be responsible for selecting a curated set of games to be featured on a regular basis across all platforms. You will work with community developers that own these games and help them prepare to be featured. This includes management of their development updates related to compliance with our requirements for platform, kid safety, and Roblox best practices. You will curate a user generated catalog on multiple platforms including Xbox, Mobile, Tablet, and PC while acting as communication liaison for our global developer community, and as such, must understand requirements, expectations, and end user needs for all parties to help give users the best experience possible. You will be responsible for tracking the success of featured games through regular analytics reporting for each phase of the featuring process. You will also provide ongoing feedback to product and engineering on developer related challenges we need to address on the Roblox platform.
- Meticulously detail oriented, and possess strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Data Driven, with strong analytical skills and a passion for driving metrics in this area
- A Gamer, who has previous experience working with platform/gaming catalogs and experience with User Generated Content
- Expand Developer Opportunities and Exposure - Leverage featuring to elevate mid tier developers
- Drive Catalog Diversity - Identify and define important gaming elements such as genre, gameplay, and safety
- Analytics Driven Success - Show success through key metrics and identify important learnings
- Oversee the selection of games for the Featured Sort on Xbox, Mobile, Tablet and PC
- Develop best practices for the community to increase game fidelity, safety, and success of each sort
- Identify key metrics of success and establish internal analytic health reports for each sort
- Build relationships with game developers and help elevate their product
- Organize a transparent calendar of releases for all platforms that can be referenced internally by all relevant teams
- Leverage QA resources to test releases and ensure quality
- Develop a strong positive work relationship will all stakeholders
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 64 million monthly active players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. In 2017, Roblox was named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the second consecutive year.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.