Roblox, Senior Program Manager, Games Catalog, San Mateo, CA
Be part of an amazing team that’s building the world’s largest social platform for play. Every month, over 62 million players come to Roblox to immerse themselves in any game or experience imaginable. Players can create the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for fostering and developing relationships with key partners of Roblox. Your role as Sr. Program Manager will focus on project based work with strategic partners as well as shepherding key influencers into our community. You will be responsible for iterating on our established developer programs while establishing new opportunities for partner success. This role encompasses a broad range of responsibilities including helping new/VIP partners understand the Roblox platform, define the program structure with influencers and partners, and gathering 3rd party feedback on the platform itself. You will be responsible for identifying key metrics and building a program dashboard for tracking success. Roblox is a global development platform and our partners include top names in technology and gaming.
- Meticulously detail oriented, with strong communication, planning and organizational skills and are always transparent
- A Strategic Thinker with previous experience working with key partners and/or high profile influencers
- Skilled with project management of software projects - ideally in gaming
- Highly creative, with an affinity for working and fostering creativity with younger developers
- Strategic partnership activities - Google, Amazon, Microsoft. Reaching out to qualified community developers on related partner opportunities. Manage project scope, timelines, and developer deliverables.
- Influencer work - Assessing technical needs of influencers: custom games, development requirements, connecting them with community developers.
- Partner opportunities - Establish new partnership opportunities to increase engagement.
- Develop friendly, collaborative, and long-term partnerships. Own all strategic and operational aspects, including integration and on-boarding of new partners, and collaborating with business development, product and engineering.
- Collect partner and overall market feedback to guide program strategy and external positioning.
- Understand, identify and monitor key performance metrics to understand opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Ensure timely resolution of issues raised by partners.
- Create best practices, design documents and spearhead project road map for on-time and on-target delivery of developer community projects
- Support developer events and other networking efforts across the UGC community
- Understand projects and deliverables unique to each relationship
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement program
- 401K program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Unlimited vacation policy
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 62 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.