Roblox, Product Manager - Mobile Growth, San Mateo, CA
Be part of an amazing team that’s building the world’s largest social platform for play. Every month, over 62 million players come to Roblox to immerse themselves in any game or experience imaginable. Players can create the ultimate theme park, compete as a professional race car driver, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, or simply build a dream home and hang out with friends.
As a Product Manager - Mobile Growth at Roblox you will work with a small, focused team that engages with every aspect of growth with a focus on mobile. We're a data-driven company, and you'll be responsible for developing, running and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features. You will have the unique opportunity to understand social interactions within a user-generated gaming space, as well as gain invaluable analytical insight and mentorship from our senior product managers.
- A Leader, with a proven track record of aligning teams and competing priorities to deliver an excellent product
- Experienced, with 1-2 years of product management experience and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar technical field
- Design oriented, with an eye for user interactions and can understand why a feature does or does not work
- A mobile fanatic, who has a high interest and experience with mobile apps, social networks, and interactions with friends in a game setting
- Relentless in the pursuit of quality with experience developing multiple a/b test strategies to deliver the highest performing projects
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills and follow through
- Metrics driven with proficiency in quality metrics and monitoring
- Design features from the ground up to increase key growth metrics and deliver on quarterly goals
- Manage a strategic collection of a/b tests. Iterate on each to deliver the highest performing experience possible
- Discover and define the right customers, problems, and products we should be pursuing
- Develop strategy and backlog for products ranging from mobile apps to big data backed features
- Develop and track key metrics for quality and team performance, drive their improvement over time, and communicate their status
Perks & Benefits:
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar, and rockstar status with our community
- Free catered lunches 3 times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fitness reimbursement program
- 401K program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Unlimited vacation policy
Roblox is the largest social platform for play that allows kids to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Over 29 million user-generated online games have been produced on the Roblox platform with over 62 million players visiting Roblox every month to create adventures, play games, roleplay, and learn with friends in a family-friendly environment. Roblox is accessible on all modern smartphones, tablets, desktops, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and other popular VR platforms. Roblox was ranked #37 in the Consumer Products and Services category for overall revenue in Inc. Magazine’s 2016 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.
Roblox – Powering Imagination.