ROBLOX - GRAPHIC DESIGNER, SAN MATEO, CA
Roblox’s Imagination Platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, enabling kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive 3D worlds. Powered by a growing community of millions of developers and creators across the world, Roblox allows anyone to build, publish, and monetize any kind of game or experience imaginable.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top online entertainment platforms for audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. In addition, Roblox has been named one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies on the Inc. 5000 for the past two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Graphic Designer at Roblox, you’ll create innovative visual assets that aim to bring the brand to life across all our marketing, business development, and sales programs. You will produce eye-catching designs that can inspire millions of fans across the world, while also developing cutting-edge creative elements to support a wide range of business opportunities, including presentations for executive speaking engagements. Your unwavering attention to detail, collaborative mentality, project management skills, and passion for design and technology will be integral as we embark on our mission to usher in the next generation of entertainment.
- Experienced: You have at least 5+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio that demonstrates a solid foundation in visual design, illustration, typography, layout, ads, email design, presentations, and landing pages.
- A digital artist: You have proficiency with creation in a wide range of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Apple Keynote.
- Detail-oriented: You are well-organized and have a high personal standard, going the extra mile to produce top-tier quality work that’s visually pleasing and engaging even on tight timelines.
- A creative mastermind: You have high-level design aesthetic with an eye for transforming concepts into imagery. Experience with any of the following skills (not required, but a plus!): photography, 3D rendering, animation, and video design.
- Acrobatic: You effortlessly manage multiple projects down to the finest detail, even when the pressure is high. How do you do it?
- An expert communicator: You have a strong aptitude for collaboration and a proven ability to translate complex ideas into simple illustrations.
- Conceptualize and produce compelling design solutions, including social media assets, digital flyers, GIFs, print materials, infographics, web banners, and email graphics.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate brand standards and style guides to ensure design consistency on a wide range of marketing, business development, and sales programs.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to execute on business presentations, digital design, packaging, iconography, typography, and marketing and communications design.
- Work together with a collaborative team to deliver engaging visual designs that achieve business objectives and make a difference for our company and millions of Roblox fans.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox - Powering Imagination.