Roblox, Regional Leader - Roblox International, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
Roblox is rapidly growing its international footprint and as the Regional Leader for one of our first two regions, you’ll be heading up Europe or Latin America (we are looking for leads in both areas). As the Regional Leader, you’ll be responsible for Roblox success in your region. When we localize the Roblox platform for play, you’ll execute and adapt the marketing playbook in order to quickly grow and retain the base of players and creators. If you can toggle between being strategic and tactical, rolling up your sleeves and empowering your team, being analytical and creative, and you can communicate exceptionally well to teammates and the public, then you will love this role.
- Experienced: 15+ years of experience and management of international markets and Internet businesses. Prior growth marketing and/or P&L experience is a must.
- Curious: Learn quickly and open to new ways of doing things.
- Goal-oriented: Focused on results and finding creative ways to overcome obstacles.
- An Influencer: Comfortable leading cross-functional teams to do great things.
- Ethical: Hold yourself and those around you to the highest standards.
- Passionate: Care deeply about what you work on and the customers you serve.
- A Communicator: You get to the heart of the matter and are skilled at getting people to understand and support your point of view.
- An Ambassador: You will represent the brand and our values to the press and public in a way that makes everyone proud.
- Global: You have lived, worked and succeeded in both the US and overseas. You speak a foreign language fluently.
- Lead and drive the growth of Roblox in the region. Grow the player base. Grow the creator base. Grow the engagement of both.
- Work with the key marketing program functions to adapt and staff those programs for local markets.
- Innovate and develop new programs that are relevant to your market and can be exported to other markets globally.
- Identify the unique requirements of local players and creators. Educate and influence the worldwide product roadmap so that those needs are met.
- Recommend and build the capacity of the Roblox organization to become a international team of exceptional individuals.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.