Roblox, Data Analyst, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll partner with product and technical leaders to define KPIs, create dashboards, perform ad hoc analysis, and apply models to draw insights from the rich stream of data we collect about our service. You will be a key participant to helping our product teams shape the future of Roblox.
- Passionate about data: You will accelerate product development through your understanding of the underlying data and what it tells us about our users and platform. You have a degree in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant field.
- A strong communicator: You understand that analysts must be able to present their findings in meaningful ways and engage in spirited discussions about the findings.
- A capable statistician. Working with product teams you will help define A|B tests and interpret those results.
- A expert with SQL: Working with data on Redshift should be second nature.
- Experienced in developing models to draw insights from data. You will use regression techniques, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems.
Ready to dive in to our raw data and build the ETLs that are right for you: You should be ready to write your own Pig and Hive scripts to build new data marts.
- Partner with product and technical leaders to define KPIs that drive product growth.
- Create dashboards and perform ad hoc analysis to quickly assess product and platform performance.
- Develop models that draw insights from data and can be used to enhance Roblox.
- Communicate learnings to cross functional product teams.
- Work with the entire data science and analytics team to build scalable processes that ensure accurate, timely, and comprehensive reviews of product initiatives.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.