Roblox, Marketing Associate & Content Producer, San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate & Content Producer to join our Marketing Team. We need someone who will help us communicate the latest news about Roblox across Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and our blog. Someone who can actively monitor the growth of our social media channels and turn data into recommendations to optimize our strategy. You will work cross-functionally with our internal teams to develop and manage social media campaigns that will inspire the imaginations of millions of Roblox players around the world. Are you game?
- A magic marketer: you have a relevant Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent professional experience). You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, primarily focused on social campaigns.
- All about the players: you love, respect, and relate to the Roblox community as much as we do. You’ve spent years fine-tuning your marketing skills to enhance the consumer experience.
- Inspired: you bring fresh ideas and perspectives to any project or conversation. You keep an open mind.
- Multipurpose: you are well-rounded in all things marketing and you excel in writing and editing quick-witted copy. Photo and video editing skills are a plus!
- Synergetic: you’re a team player who inspires the trust of those you work with and vice versa. You’re comfortable touching base with many people each day.
- Acrobatic: you effortlessly manage multiple projects down to the finest detail, even when the pressure is high. How do you do it?
- Expressive: you are an excellent communicator. With 280 characters, you can elegantly articulate Roblox’s mission. With 1,000 words, you can delight and inform our community. With everything in between, that’s for you to decide.
- Keep the community in the loop about all major Roblox developments with communications and announcements on social media and our blog.
- Work with seasoned Roblox copywriters, internal teams, third parties, and social platforms to curate and develop creative, high-impact campaigns that will help build our brand presence and image on social media.
- Track analytics and sentiment specifically for our social media channels and blog to determine traction and ROI. Experience with Crimson Hexagon and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the Roblox community. Tell us about their suggestions and concerns. Watch for trends.
- Interact with the community on camera occasionally during our weekly livestreams. Bonus points if you have experience broadcasting on Twitch and/or YouTube.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.