Roblox, Design Intern (Summer), San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Design Intern, you’ll be responsible for assisting in the creation and execution of features. If you are detail-oriented but still see the big picture, obsessed with understanding the “why” and have a healthy appreciation for popular culture and trends, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing design team.
- Pursuing a degree: you are working towards a degree in Design, HCI or Media
- A problem solver: you can’t stop thinking about the way things work and what you can do to improve them
- A thinker: you have the ability to take on big tasks and break them down to their simplest components
- Aesthetically inclined: you value the design of everything around you, from software to hardware, from architecture to art
- Willing to work full-time and onsite
- Help design features that will delight millions of players
- Create interactive prototypes to test player response to new concepts and functionality
- Perform competitive analysis of class-leading interactive experiences
- Catalog player sentiment and propose product features and improvements
Roblox – Powering Imagination.