Roblox, Tools Engineer Intern (Summer), San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Tools Engineer Intern, you’ll be playing a critical role in scaling our infrastructure at a time of incredible growth and shape the future of the Imagination Platform™. If you know what it takes to build and operate that can sustain over one million concurrent players year-round and you take play as seriously as we do, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Engineering team.
- Pursuing a degree: you are working towards a degree in Computer Science
- A great communicator: you are talented team player
- Passionate: you are eager to learn more about improving processes and productivity
- Experienced: you are proficient with .NET and C#
- Enthusiastic: you are enthusiastic about collaborating with others and getting stuff done
- Willing to work full-time and onsite
- Develop, deploy and maintain development tools
- Identify process solutions to technical problems
- Collect requirements and put them into actions
- Work with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
Roblox – Powering Imagination.