Roblox, Product Manager (Summer), San Mateo, CA
Roblox’s imagination platform is ushering in the next generation of entertainment. Roblox enables kids of all ages to imagine, create, and play together in immersive experiences on their phones, desktops, consoles, and VR. Powered by a growing global community of millions of creators, Roblox enables anyone to build, publish, and monetize their creations.
ComScore ranks Roblox as one of the top digital properties in the US for kids under the age of 18 and has been named One of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll be the bridge between Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and Design. If you are a responsible person for developing, running and analyzing the results of experiments for new and existing features, you’ll be right at home within our highly-skilled and rapidly growing Product team.
- Pursuing a degree: you are working towards a degree in CS or similar
- Keen for design and user retention: you have an understanding of why a feature works or doesn’t work
- Highly apt: you are involved in social networks, and interactions with friends in a game setting
- A strong communicator: you have the ability to present your logic with clarity and confidence
- Able to thrive in a fast-pace work environment: you are able to work with new content every day, analyze data that constantly helps to refine and improve our product
- Interested in gaming!
- Willing to work full-time and onsite
- Work on Customer development: discover and define the right customers, problems, and products we should be pursuing
- Ensure our existing gamers are having fun while our game developers are able to build successful games
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, customer behavior or other business metrics. Solicit and embrace critical feedback
- Develop strategy and backlog for products ranging from mobile apps to big data backed features
- Identify/gather product requirements and develop user stories for backlog initiatives
Roblox – Powering Imagination.