Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Based on our continued growth, The Roblox Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Sourcing Leader who will have a monumental impact on the success of the company as we scale talent. This role and team will be located in the Twin Cities area, reporting to our head of global sourcing and part of the Sourcing leadership team.
What You’ll Do:
- As the site leader, build and manage the talent acquisition training program for early career talent
- Interview, hire, train, and scale the newly formed inbound Sourcing team
- Assist with building content and ensuring recruiting career education is delivered in a timely and impactful way
- Manage the top of funnel metrics and key performance indicators that drive quarterly offer and hiring goals
- Continually refine the inbound sourcing process and look for areas of improvement and best practices
- Take responsibility for your team’s productivity and work with individuals to reach weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Act as a motivational leader and metrics-driven decision-maker who knows the top of funnel recruiting process intimately
- Make data driven decisions that optimize for efficient use of sourcing resources
- Gather & use performance data to make informed decisions and influence changes across the Sourcing Organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re experienced with 7+ years of highly Technical Recruiting/Sourcing experience with 3+ years experience in training and mentoring a team in a fast paced environment (agency experience preferred).
- You have deep experience in scaling education and training (from scratch) and mentoring early in career Sourcers/Recruiters
- You strive for a strong operational rhythm with a history of experience scaling teams or organizations
- You have a proven track record of developing and maintaining processes and tools to support an efficient top of funnel hiring process that meets hiring goals
- You thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, you can contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure with an emphasis on efficiency at scale
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar