Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Technical Accountant in the Accounting Team, you will play an essential role in our monthly financial close, consolidations and SEC reporting cycles. You will also help develop efficient and scalable processes. You will have 3+ years of work experience which includes audit or accounting operations, and managing complex projects.
- Experienced with 3+ years of relevant experience and have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree. Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Passionate about Accounting, and are a critical thinker who can identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to set and keep deadlines at a fast pace while maintaining an acute eye for detail and accuracy
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills with extensive experience managing multiple complex assignments simultaneously
- Own aspects of the monthly financial close process, which includes recording and reviewing journal entries, performing reconciliations and researching fluxes.
- Coordinate with the international accounting team for monthly financial reporting, providing technical accounting guidance and reviews.
- Help with audit and tax requests, including preparation of supporting reports and documentation.
- Work closely with FP&A and other cross-functional teams to gather data, improve processes, and support growth
- Prepare financial statements and footnote disclosures for 10-Qs and 10-K
- Participate in documentation and roll-out of new SOX compliant processes.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar