Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the first Client Platform Engineer on the IT team at Roblox you'll be the owner and main contact for all systems which configure and protect Robloxian assets. You will gain experience with many different technologies and be the owner of new hire and replacement machine builds for all OS' and hardware types.
- Experienced IT partner to internal customers with exposure to different environments, as an System Admin, SRE or Senior IT with 3+ years as a System Administrator, SRE or Senior IT role
- Experienced in deploying and configuring 5,000+Windows/macOS/iOS/Linux devices
- Experienced with JAMF Pro and Workspace ONE
- Experienced with deploying endpoint protection applications such as Sophos and CrowdStrike and maintaining policies
- Experienced with Chef
- Versed how macOS, iOS, Windows 10 and Windows Server's are designed and operate
- Experienced writing in Bash, PowerShell, Python2/3, and Ruby
- Familiar with JSON, YAML, HCL, and XML
- Experienced with git and a framework/workflow that enables infrastructure to be defined as code
- Experienced with administration and integrations with access/identity management tools such as Okta, G-Suite, Active Directory
- Familiar with deploying and managing applications like Zoom, Slack, 1Password, using configuration management tools
- Familiar with PKI concepts and certificate management
- Familiar with Terraform
- Experienced with Zendesk or similar service desk ticketing system
- Manage the entire internal Robloxian community fleet of all devices to improve efficiency.
- Manage entire fleet of macOS, iOS, Windows 10 and Linux endpoints deployed
- Contribute, update and test changes made to systems that establish endpoint configuration in code.
- Integrate configuration management systems with hardware and software asset tracking systems
- Control and manage the rollout of patches, OS upgrades and certificates for all endpoints
- Jamf certified
- Experienced with Microsoft MDT, Microsoft Active Directory DS
- Experience writing in GoLang
- Familiar with HashiCorp tools
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar