Executive Assistant, EA to Chief of Staff and Corporate Development
San Mateo, CA
Administrative Jobs All Jobs
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What you'll do:
- EA for CoS and Head of Corp Dev, also supporting the Corp Dev team (i.e. not providing full support for the full team (only 2 people right now) but supporting larger team wide activities/events and deals
- Main focus to start is calendar/time management
- Likely very minimal travel
- Secondary would be communications w/a focus on relationship management primarily for Corp Dev (e.g. managing external network map/database, ensuring regular touch points, preparing for these as needed, ensuring timely follow up, etc), but this could also apply to internal Roblox network (e.g. helping CoS keep a finger on the pulse of the organization through regular check-ins/coffee/lunches)
- Potential for some support managing operations of the Corp Dev team (e.g. recurring Corp Dev operational reviews, team events, potentially some reporting)
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong communicator - verbal and written
- Quick learner especially relating to people and organization (Corp Dev can touch any area of the business so having a strong grasp of the organization and key people is helpful)
- Solid judgement and empathy - able to use solid judgement to make decisions autonomously, while also knowing when to seek add'l input
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar