Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
About this Role
The Senior Account Manager, Global Music is responsible for the successful and timely delivery of key projects that are executed internally and with our music partners. You will liaise between partners, 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders to help ideate creative concepts then drive projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all expectations and timelines are managed successfully. The account manager will also focus on learning from each project and applying that learning to improve workflow and implement new processes to allow for increased future partner satisfaction. Candidates for this position are self-assured team players with extensive partner management and project management skills. They should have excellent communication ability and be comfortable managing complex projects with strong attention to detail and documentation skills. The ideal candidate will also have a deep understanding of the music tech landscape and have an ability to think both creatively and strategically about how music can make Roblox more exciting and engaging for its users.
- Support the Global Music team across multiple ongoing projects and events.
- Work closely with external partners, development studios and vendors as well as cross-functionally with multiple internal Roblox teams
- Conceive innovative ways for artists and music brands to enter into the metaverse in an authentic way and create presentations to represent this internally and to potential partners.
- Support Global Music’s positioning inside Roblox by capturing and communicating all aspects of project details using project management tools such as google sheets, docs, slides, slack and confluence.
- Keep up with music, social media and gaming trends, contribute research, and apply key takeaways.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years experience in project management, account management and/or in a partner-facing role.
- Knowledge of Roblox platform and experiences as well as the competitive landscape
- A positive attitude, excellent organizational skills, and a rigorous eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changes
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conceive and put together creative decks using powerpoint, keynote, slides etc.
- Software engineering and /or experience working with technical teams is a plus
- Experience working in a creative or project management role in the tech, advertising, media or music industries is a plus.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar