Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The People Team at Roblox focuses on creating a sustained competitive advantage by evolving what we do in the people space (culture, leadership practices, organization, programs, etc.) into a thoughtful, integrated, low-friction “people operating system”. We want to inspire people at Roblox to confidently take on challenging problems and allow them to push the envelope while providing what is needed to accelerate their development.
We take a strong quantitative and analytical stance on building and optimizing this operating system. The Senior Workday Administrator will join our People team and will be instrumental in making that vision a reality. The role will partner with the People Team and our group of senior leaders and their organizations supporting and evolving Roblox’s unique approach to technology, leadership and culture.
As a Workday Administrator Lead you will:
- Act as subject matter expert in all Workday systems and processes, and pro-actively consult the business to drive efficient and effective use of the Workday system.
- Manage changes and projects ranging in size and scale, from start to finish.
- Standardize and continuously improve HR processes and data.
- Set the strategy for overall Workday implementation.
- Support HR Operations to drive automation and self-serve utilization
- Analyze and assess business needs, and identify creative solutions
- Provide hands-on functional design and configuration (design, build, configure and test).
- Manage security changes and data uploads (EIB).
- Advise business on best practices and processes based on latest Workday features.
- Assist in the development of plans to mitigate and avoid potential system issues.
- Resolve incidents raised by key users in a timely manner.
- A bachelor degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing Workday systems
- Extensive knowledge of Workday Core HCM, Payroll, Talent and Compensation.
- Proficiency in Workday data and structure (including business processes, calculated fields, EIBs, security, and reporting).
- Experience monitoring and troubleshooting Workday Integrations required.
- A service/customer oriented approach with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- A focus on results and an ability to maximize time management and project prioritization
- A collaborative work style and a passion for knowledge sharing with team members and cross functional stakeholders.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar