Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
WHY ASSESSMENT TOOLS?
The Assessment Tools team builds game-based cognitive assessments which are used to evaluate specific cognitive skills as part of the hiring process. Learning experts and game developers collaborate to create engaging and effective assessments. Working with this team will be a great fit for you if you're intrigued by the intersection of psychology and games.
As a Live Operations Specialist on the Assessment Tools team, you will manage customer support operations for a cognitive hiring assessment. You will take the lead on recruitment and execution for these studies that focus on validating the assessment. You will coordinate Quality Assurance to ensure the assessment meets quality expectations.
- Experienced. Coordinating customer support and/or QA teams for an always-on live software product. Bonus if you have directly managed QA and support teams.
- Responsible. You understand the stakes of a hiring assessment and find a way to seal holes, cracks or gaps in the assessment QA, release, and support processes.
- Organized. You have a knack for creating and structuring documentation in a way that clearly conveys all crucial information to various consumers.
- Skilled Communicator. You communicate with parties of all disciplines. Your communication is clear and concise.
- Strategic. You're looking years ahead and imagining what the cognitive assessment needs to successfully scale QA and customer support.
- Create and execute a strategy to stand up customer support operations for the hiring assessment.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure our customer's needs are met and that users aren't negatively impacted by technical issues with their assessment.
- Create and maintain documentation for assessment customer support.
- Work with developers to architect and maintain a fluid release schedule and system.
- Report patterns in customer support tickets to developers, as a way to support building systems to improve the product and user experience.
- Design an incident escalation system that will triage live issues to the technical team for support.
- 5+ years working with Customer Support teams that provide live support for software products
- Have worked with multiple Customer Support teams and operations, and understand software product support best practices
- Directed customer support and QA teams.
- Managed QA and Customer Support contractors and vendors.
- Experience working in project management or production.
- Designed and managing live incident escalation chains
- Experience working with ZenDesk
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar