Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As an Audio Machine Learning Engineer, you will build tools that help developers to immerse players in amazing interactive experiences. You will report into our Audio Engineering Manager and work along side an experienced and expanding audio team. If you want to leapfrog the state-of-the-art in game audio as part of a team that engages players and developers for the next ten years, you'll be right at home.
- At least a Bachelors in computer science, engineering, mathematics, machine learning, (computational) physics or statistics, or equivalent industry experience.
- ML Engineer or similar with 3+ years of experience building ML models
- Fluent in Python, maybe you have experience with compiled languages such as C#, C, or C++.
- Experienced with industry-standard ML frameworks such TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experienced in digital signal processing, human audio perception, or music information retrieval.
- Experienced working with internal and external partners to complete projects that keep working once they're done
- Work with the product team to understand and enhance our audio developers experience
- Develop audio analysis algorithms to improve audio search by categorizing music and sound effects
- Develop algorithms to improve voice intelligibility for real-time communication
- Develop real-time and offline processing algorithms to enhance safety and engagement in the user experience
- Be creative, and find all ways that AI can be used with audio to create spectacular virtual experiences for our users.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar