Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a Senior Brand Designer at Roblox, you'll create new visual assets that aim to bring the brand to life across all our marketing, music, event and business development programs. You will produce eye-catching designs that can inspire millions of fans across the world, while also developing creative elements to support many business opportunities. Your teamwork, project management skills, and passion for design and technology will help as we embark on our mission to bring millions of people together through shared experiences.
- Experienced: You have at least 7+ years of design experience with a portfolio that expresses conceptual thinking mixed with flawless design execution. Your skill set should be a potent mix of conceptual thinking, graphic design, visual design, typography, identity design, and ads.
- A digital artist: You have proficiency with creation in a wide range of software, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Craft obsessed: You place a high value on creating your work, focusing on quality over quantity of ideas produced.
- Thoughtful and resilient: You understand that great ideas aren't developed on the first go-around, and enjoy iterating with others with the goal of translating complex ideas into simple solutions.
- Partner with multiple team members across the organization to build brand marketing, digital design, social marketing and communications design.
- Maintain and expand our brand identity to ensure design consistency on many marketing, events and business development needs.
- Work together with a collaborative team to provide engaging visual designs that achieve our goals and make a difference for our company and millions of Roblox fans.
- Report to our Executive Creative Director
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar