Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As Roblox Product Policy Manager, you will play a key role in defining our product policies, including how our Community Rules inform our policies, what those policies should be, and in which product areas they are applied. You will be responsible for understanding our Community Rules and other policies, and helping to develop and refine specific principles and policies. You collaborate with all internal stakeholders to identify policy issues, to solve those issues and bring improved products to our users. You are passionate about our mission, the community Roblox serves, and the policy issues Roblox needs to address. You will report to Roblox' Director of Content Policy in our Trust and Safety Product Organization.
- 3+ years of experience in the online safety and policy space, ideally with a consumer facing-product, but could also come from consulting, government or NGOs. This could include roles in Trust and Safety operations, policy, project management, compliance, legal, risk management, content moderation
- Strong organizational skills. Excel at documentation with a fine attention to detail. Ask all the necessary questions to make sure every aspect of a topic or project has been nailed down
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills. Can boil down complex issues into clear and easy to understand communication; Communicate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Trust & Safety Subject Matter Expertise. Can spot trust and safety issues in product and program proposals; Can propose solutions to mitigate risk across product surfaces and collaborate with cross functional teams to execute
- Clear Self Direction. Can take on projects with limited direction from leadership and drive to completion
- Excitement to build a team and a capability supporting a fast growing platform
- Growth mindset - wants to learn from broad team, interested in the perspectives of others
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar