Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is looking for a Vice President of Global Customer Support to lead our Customer Support organization. The ideal candidate will have prior experience leading and improving the Customer Support function for a global organization, with demonstrated abilities to improve processes, customer outcomes, and business metrics. The role will be responsible for managing a workforce of over 1000 agents operating in both the U.S. and support centers around the world. This position will work closely with cross-functional leaders to improve customer support processes and customer outcomes by providing customer insights to other internal teams. We are looking for a hands-on leader who knows how to lead and develop a high performing organization.
As the Vice President of Global Customer Support, You Will
- Define and own the entire customer support lifecycle including implementing best practices, mapping the customer journey, allocating appropriate resources, etc.
- Develop a multi-year strategy, execution roadmap, priorities and investment plan to deliver customer support at scale for tens of millions of daily users.
- Define and manage all operational metrics for the organization from high-level OKRs and KPIs to individual scorecards at all levels of the organization.
- Be responsible for the overall success of the customer support organization against its organizational OKRs and company goals.
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to direct reports; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved.
- Drive continuous improvement and champion positive change to improve customer support outcomes as measured by increased customer satisfaction, reduced resolution times, and cost-effective use of resources.
- Develop, own, and execute an effective staffing plan for Customer Support using data-driven forecasting techniques.
- Manage headcount planning process and partner with Finance and HR to ensure proper resources for the organization.
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer Support and critical customer issues; serve as a liaison to other senior leaders, internal departments and stakeholders.
- Manage budget, drive capacity planning and identify needs and propose investments required to improve customer support outcomes and the customer experience.
- Help drive product roadmap to continuously improve our customers' experiences.
To Be Successful, You’ll Need
- 8+ years experience leading 1000+ person organizations in a high-growth gaming, social media or other consumer internet business. Experience with user-generated content platforms is preferred.
- Experience managing high-growth global teams, across multiple cultures and languages.
- Deep understanding of B2C customer support methodologies, having designed and implemented impactful customer support techniques in a high-growth business.
- Experience implementing and driving Knowledge, Self-Service, CRM, ERP and Incident management tools for customer support processes.
- Proven expertise in analyzing and reporting customer support operations metrics
- Strong empathy for customers and an understanding for user community dynamics
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- An enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science, business or related degrees
- MBA or relevant graduate degree is preferred
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar