Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will prioritize test cases to automate, scripting test cases using existing frameworks and tools, and recommending new processes, features, and tools to improve efficiency. You will work with developers and designers to ensure excellent quality for our users.
- An experienced leader, with 4+ years in test automation, onboard new testers, and train colleagues in new skills. QA leadership and outsourced coordination experience
- A creative thinker, demonstrating problem-solving skills to debug test scripts and investigate test failures, able to identify test scenarios and permutations to ensure comprehensive test coverage for major features and ongoing regression suites
- Strategic, demonstrating a sense of process to improve tester efficiency by being able to Identify test cases to automate and recommend new features for existing automation tooling and other efficiency improvements, while demonstrating an understanding of the impact of issues and time constraints on engineering and other teams
- Create, run and update automated test cases and suites
- Work with Product, Design, and Engineering team members to create test strategies, script test cases, and ensure that product requirements are accounted for in tests
- Author testing regressions to ensure comprehensive coverage of features and their integrated use in the product
- Review and interpret test reports and results from automated tests
- Help us investigate automated test failures, ensure defect reports for legitimate failures are complete, and follow up on issue resolution and fix verification
- Work quickly and join us in adjusting to the changing demands of our agile development process
- Report to Zain Naqvi
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar