Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Roblox is searching for a Sr. Design Recruiter to support our Creative & Design recruitment needs. This exciting role will join a talented high performance recruitment team on a mission to hire the best talent available. You love design and working closely with design leadership, managers and ICs alike. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at an in-house product design organization. However, external design or recruitment agency experience where you’ve been responsible for hiring product designers and relative disciplines is great, too!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our Design leadership to hire the best Product Designers, UX Designers, and Technical Artists on the market. Developing a full pipeline of Product Designers and other creative positions as they are defined.
- Full Cycle Recruit including sourcing, interviewing, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Roblox recruits talent
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growing company with a minimum of 2 years of recent Design Recruiting experience
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong research skills
- Self-directed and proactive
- The ability to navigate nuance
- Ability to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record and success recruiting in a technology product company
- Detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse
The Talent Acquisition team is hosting a hiring event on September 23rd from 5pm - 6:15pm PST. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit the link below:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar