All about Roblox
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Roblox Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Sourcing Manager for our Engineering Organization. This new position, based on our rapid growth, will have a monumental impact on the tremendous growth and success of the company as we scale. We are looking for someone with a passion for managing and mentoring a team in a fast paced environment. The Founders at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to shape how we target, engage, and attract the best in class.
All the things you’ll get to do
- Partner with the Head of Talent Sourcing and the Heads of Recruiting to implement innovative and organized candidate sourcing strategies using creative channels to support hiring goals.
- Make data driven decisions that optimizes for efficient use of sourcing resources
- Gather & use data to inform decisions and influence changes across the Technical Sourcing Organization.
- Understand the talent market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns across multiple business units
- Work with Roblox TA Leadership to develop deep levels of function culture by fostering an inclusive environment
A little about you
- You have at least 6+ years of technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience with 1+ years experience implementing and managing strategic sourcing programs
- You have a proven track record of building, implementing and managing a growing Sourcing or Recruiting team and program, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- You have expert knowledge in developing and maintaining processes and tools to support an efficient hiring process that meets hiring goals
- You have experience with successful diversity talent sourcing programs.
- You thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure with an emphasis on efficiency at scale
- You are passionate and driven with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- You are looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn’t possible
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely