Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to proactively identify and assess top technical talent through strong partnerships with Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The Engineers at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to target, engage, and attract the best in class.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the Roblox Engineering, Data Science, and Product groups.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates via LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
What We're Looking For:
- You have 3+ years technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates. (Start-Ups Are A Plus)
- You have a proven track record of building relationships with passive candidates
- You have expert knowledge and experience running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- You can source a high volume of candidates while maintaining a high bar for candidate quality
- You thrive in an unstructured, constantly changing environment while, at the same time, contribute to building processes, programs, and infrastructure
- You are passionate and motivated with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- You are looking for a challenge. You can adapt to a dynamic-everything environment where pre-computation isn't possible
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely and is a permanent opportunity
The Talent Acquisition team is hosting a hiring event on September 23rd from 5pm - 6:15pm PST. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit the link below:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar