Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their team and overall organization needs and deliver qualified, prepared, and passionate candidates to meet those needs. Align with our sourcing organization to engage and attract the future builders of Roblox.
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Ensure that Operational Excellence is at the forefront of your work stream.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox on a whole.
What We're Looking For:
- You’ve been there and done this before! You have at least 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in both a large and small company. Growth excites you but doesn’t intimidate you since you’ve experienced it already.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it's all about Roblox, your candidates, and your team raising the trophy together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what’s coming next. You know what’s going on in the market and trends don’t surprise you, they excite you.
- You take pride in Operations. A clean, powerful, and highly utilized ATS alongside a strong relationship with the Ops Team is one of you keys to success.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee (or matcha, or red bull, or lemon water) . Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar