Sr. Technical Recruiter - Game Engine and Avatar
San Mateo, CA
Talent Acquisition Jobs All Jobs
All About Roblox
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
All the things you’ll get to do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure hiring needs and goals are met.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation).
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates.
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience, aligning closely with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Employ market intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategy and build a trusting and credible relationship with your leaders, your team, and Roblox as a whole.
A little about you
- You’ve been there and done this before! You have at least 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- You’ve done Real Time 3D, Engine, Gaming, VR, or AR recruiting in the past, and you love it.
- You are more interested in winning championships than the MVP awards. You understand that at the end of the day it's all about your team, your candidates, and Roblox, winning together.
- You are always looking around the corner for what’s coming next. You know what’s going on in the market and trends don’t surprise you, they excite you.
- Fresh ideas and devising new ways to attack a problem is your morning coffee (or matcha, or red bull, or lemon water) . Doing things the way they have always been done bores you.
- You understand and embrace that at the end of the day, recruiting is about results. More than that you like being the part of the team that delivers those results, consistently, thoughtfully, and relentlessly.
- You have an endless thirst for new technologies, and try to understand how they work.
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely.