Senior Manager, Moderation Enabling Functions
San Mateo, CA
Trust and Safety (GA) Jobs All Jobs
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Senior Manager of Moderation Enabling Functions, you will play an essential role in keeping our community and our platform safe. You will understand and enforce our community standards and other policies regarding Developer and User activity on our platform. You will lead geographically and functionally diverse teams through challenging circumstances. Protecting our community is important to you.
- Support the larger Trust & Safety team by leading functional experts and their teams
- Direct the 24x7 operations of large US and international teams
- Draft and maintain procedural documentation and work with training team to develop relevant training products
- Create new processes around and document requirements for new product features and policy enforcement strategies
- Lead moderation operations expansion into new international markets; ensure staffing, tooling, and procedures are in place
- Wear a strategic hat to solve potential problems and stay one step ahead of roadblocks
- Manage and mentor multiple teams of Roblox Moderation agents and staff undertaking new/special projects
- Able to identify team needs, and has the initiative to get stuff done
- An experienced manager of teams with 5+ years of experience where both leaders and individual contributors reported to you
- Skilled at synthesizing information, identifying trends, and developing action plans to address issues
- Though rare, available "on-call" for any issues that may arise at night, on weekends, and holidays
- Someone who takes the long view. You can see the way things should be and can develop plans to get there. You can see both the forest AND the trees.
- Experienced at developing innovative processes and imagining how they would work in practice.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar