Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As the Payroll Administrator, you'll be the person in charge of the daily operations of payroll and being the front line person assisting employees with their questions about all aspects of payroll. If you've experienced growing a company from 1,000 to 5,000+ employees, you'll be right at home within our growing Finance team.
- An experienced professional: You have a Bachelor's degree, with at least 5+ years of payroll experience using Workday payroll with a public company. International payroll experience and system implementations.
- Customer focused: You understand the delicate nature of payroll and are a natural at responding to employee inquiries to their utmost satisfaction.
- You have uncompromising ethical standards, have a track record to handle confidential data, have 100% accurate deliverables.
- Experience in process improvements and develop current processes to ensure the integrity of the payroll data and streamlining operations and strengthening internal controls.
- Prepare and process semi-monthly payroll using Workday payroll.
- Prepare payroll related journal entries and reconciliations
- Process and reconcile semi-monthly funding of 401(k), FSA and HSA providers and other benefit providers
- Perform reviews to ensure payroll is compliant with established controls
- Support the Workers Compensation and 401(k) audits
- Work with vendors and cross-functional partners
- Prefer public payroll experience
- International payroll experience
- Analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; verbally and written
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Proven record to adapt to changing priorities and meeting strict deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel including VLOOKUP, if functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar