Developer Program Manager
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
For three years running, we have been honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As a Developer Programs Manager on the Developer Relations team you’ll be joining a rapidly growing organization which enables the success of developers on our platform through a variety of initiatives.
- Communicator, with fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented, and ability to program solve
- Organized, understanding that the best way to build something great is to coordinate the work of many people.
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple programs while balancing the company’s mission
- Inspire others, passionate about developer success and being a role model to up-and-coming developers
- Own it, you are self-directed, with the ability to define your own work and processes
Nice to Have:
- Experience executing, managing, or participating in tech incubators, game development incubators, conferences, game jams, and related programs or events.
- Experience using the Roblox Platform
- Experience creating games using Roblox Studio
- Assist in participant selection, onboarding, and management for the Accelerator Program, a one-of-a-kind game development incubator
- Contribute to expanding the Accelerator Program to various countries and locations
- Drive the creation of content for our Accelerator Program
- Develop reports to reflect the impact and health of Accelerator Programs
- Work with a fast-paced multicultural developers, across companies and time zones
- Support various initiatives and developer programs, to help developers capitalize on their success
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community