Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Roblox is looking for a Sourcer to identify and assess qualified candidates through strong partnerships with our Recruiters and Hiring Teams. The team at Roblox have set the bar high for new hires - this is an opportunity for you to push yourself to find and engage the best in class. You will report up to one of our Sourcing Managers.
- Experienced, with 5+ years sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team and engaging passive candidates. (Startup experience )
- You have experience building relationships with passive candidates
- You have experience and expert knowledge running searches with multiple sourcing channels
- High-volume sourcing both quality and quantity of candidates
- You excel in an unstructured, always evolving environment while, at the same time, helping us build processes, programs, and infrastructure
- You're passionate, motivated with the readiness to jump right in and go!
- You're looking for a challenge.
- Available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA.
- Partner with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand technical requirements of open positions
- Develop strategies to hire across the teams at Roblox.
- Run searches and engage with passive candidates through LinkedIn, AngelList, Google Search Engine, GitHub, and other platforms
- Understand the market and be a student of the industry to successfully run targeted search campaigns
- Build talent pipelines for multiple job requisitions at any given time
The Talent Acquisition team is hosting a hiring event on September 23rd from 5pm - 6:15pm PST. To learn more about the event and RSVP, please visit the link below:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar