Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what's known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you'll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won't find anywhere else.
We're looking for a motivated Program Manager who wants to join a dynamic team and make a difference. As the first Program Manager on the Recruiting Operations team, you will work on a variety of programs and projects across the talent acquisition team, partnering with other recruiting team members and with our partners across the business. This is a great opportunity to work on interesting problems, promote change, and help build the teams to build the Roblox of the future.
- Oversee the creation, delivery, and execution of multiple recruiting programs;
- Project manage initiatives from initial iteration to final outcome, innovating and improving along the way to create scalable programs across Talent Acquisition;
- Identify opportunities for improvement within existing programs, managing and refining current practices while setting up programs to grow with Roblox;
- Lead and participate in medium- to large-scope projects, facilitating partner support and reporting against milestones;
- Track and use data to measure the progress and effectiveness of programs and report results to both the broader team and leadership;
- Foster, influence, and manage relationships through a collaboration with Recruiting team members, People Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.
- 6+ years work experience: 3+ years project or program management experience within recruiting, People Ops, L&D, or related profession;
- Experience with end-to-end problem solving, from strategizing and structuring a complex project or program through to its execution;
- Experience with change management and the ability to promote collaboration by building trust and credibility with leaders and individuals across the company;
- Experience analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure program impact;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar