All About Roblox
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
As a Facilities Logistics manager you will be responsible for building systems that make us more productive and enable the entire organization to scale. Combining internal tools and third party applications for People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Budgeting, Roadmapping, Business Analytics, etc. we envision an integrated platform that streamlines processes while providing employees and leaders with information they need to drive the business.
- Attention to detail with strong time management skills
- 7+ years of experience managing logistics for larger organizations.
- Experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts
- Quality management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of logistics systems (Ramco, Quickbase, Shipto are a huge plus)
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations,
- The ability to contribute individually to greater goal
- Understanding of transportation issues
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Knowledge of freight transportation and regulations for goods and products.
- Experience with Dispute resolution, day-to-day operations management, international shipping documentation, and customs clearance into and out of the United States
You Will :
- Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Manage FedEx Shipping Systems, UPS Shipping Systems, DHL Shipping Systems, USPS Shipping Systems
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rockstar status with our community