Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Talent & People teams to find great people in the market
- Create unique search strategies to identify and attract talent.
- Develop thoughtful ways to improve on how Roblox recruits talent
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Champion the candidate experience, aligning with our Talent Operations Team to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to improve the hiring process.
- This role will report directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
What We're Looking For:
- You have 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent.
- You have experience recruiting for Sales, Partnership, Customer Success, Marketing and related functions.
- You have client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- You have research skills
- You are self-directed and proactive
- You can implement creative sourcing strategies
- You have the ability to understand candidate's motivational factors when it comes to making a career decision.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and maintaining operational excellence.
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar