BPO Vendor Management and Audit Compliance Manager
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018, 2019, and 2020, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As the Manager of BPO Vendor Management and Audit Compliance, you will play a critical role in working with our strategic business partners and applying best practices in vendor governance and management. You will develop and implement an audit methodology (questionnaire, remote and onsite). Including Roblox Trust and Safety data and security compliance requirements and put the controls in place to ensure commitments and contractual obligations.
You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders regularly to communicate security and audit compliance issues, remediation status, and oversight processes. In this role, you will be a critical liaison for assigned teams when undergoing regulatory exams, internal compliance reviews, and internal audits.
The ideal candidate will lead, influence, and drive multiple geographically and functionally diverse partners and teams through a standardized compliance and audit process and establish a successful vendor management process.
- An experienced professional with a minimum of 5 years of vendor or partner management, preferably working in or with a global business process outsourcing (BPO) organization.
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Self-organized, with high-level attention to detail and operational excellence.
- An excellent communicator with expert listening skills and the ability to synthesize information, identify trends, and develop an action plan to address issues.
- Able to assess complex systems, business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Proficient in writing corporate audit reports/remediation/planning documentation.
- Able to manage program and project progress against plan and provide communication on status, risks, and issues.
- Experience working closely with or reporting to Legal, Finance, Compliance, or Business Operations.
Nice to Have
- Mid-level management experience working in a multinational management consulting or professional services company.
- Experience supporting the delivery of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Develop audit plans, schedule and conduct audits, and present audit reports.
- Document vendor audit observations and provide information to stakeholders on vendor status and gap analysis.
- Be responsible for managing vendor contracts, ensuring vendors are performing to established service level agreements, processing vendor quotes, and the on-going reporting of vendor performance and quality.
- Maintain a system of vendor agreement tracking and agreement process workflows.
- Identify vendor reporting/compliance tools and make recommendations to Roblox management on improvements.
- Maintain archives of process narratives, control descriptions, audit methods, and materials.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- A rewarding 401k program.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar.