All about Roblox
Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
The University Recruiting Team at Roblox is growing! We are looking for a seasoned University Recruiter with a passion for working with early career professionals and has experience in hiring and sourcing. This role is a great opportunity to make an impact and help build our university program at Roblox.
All the things you’ll get to do
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers as a talent advisor in understanding and meeting their hiring needs and provide best in class experience
- Hire interns and new grads for a variety of teams ranging from engineering to specialized business functions
- Build out efficient talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Lead recruiting full-cycle from sourcing to close
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to hiring partners on open positions and recruiting initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
- Execute various UR hiring programs that may include campus outreach, driving our participation in key events and growing our employment brand among students
- Oversee, support, and help manage incoming interns and new grads once they join Roblox
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining through creative and strategic sourcing strategies, workforce diversity initiatives, brand and marketing campaigns, and networking opportunities.
- Assist with event planning, logistics, overall support of the program
A little about you
- You have 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You are successful in sourcing qualified candidates and closing these qualified candidates
- You are familiar with developing UR programs with a focus on diversity
- You are passionate about early career talent and connecting individuals to exciting opportunities
- You have an exceptional team player with a great sense of humor and are able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- You are able to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast-paced, diverse cross-functional teams
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are a master at prioritization and can thrive in an rapidly changing environment
- You are eager to work on small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Proficiency in ATS Management and G Suite are a plus!
- You have the ability to work with multiple groups and functions, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization.
- You are willing to travel 4-8 weeks of the year (Once it’s safe to do so, of course!)
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- You are available to work full-time in San Mateo, CA. This position does not support working remotely.