Roblox's mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We're looking for someone who's eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren't afraid to have fun while they're doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
The People Team at Roblox focuses on creating a sustained competitive advantage by evolving what we do in the people space (culture, leadership practices, organization, programs, etc.) into a thoughtful, integrated, low-friction "people operating system". We want to inspire people at Roblox to confidently take on challenging problems and allow them to push the envelope while providing what is needed to accelerate their development.
We take a strong quantitative and analytical stance on building and optimizing this operating system. The Benefits Analyst will join our Total Rewards team and will be instrumental in making that vision a reality. The role will collaborate with internal and external partners to drive and execute our global benefits program.
- Collaborate with our People Ops team to manage our employee ticketing system and serve as the main point of contact for all inquiries related to benefits enrollment, life events, system errors, escalations, and general questions
- Collaborate with our cross-functional Onboarding team (People Ops, Recruiting Ops, Facilities, and CorpEng) to manage benefit inquiries and escalations from new hires and candidates
- Collaborate with our Payroll team to troubleshoot and reconcile benefit withholding and pay discrepancies including LOA top up pay, 401k/FSA/HSA funding errors, and retroactive benefit deductions
- Streamline benefit processes through operational and system enhancements via Workday, Zendesk, and other internal systems
- Manage benefit reporting, policies, auditing, and data integrity initiatives related to compliance, plan documents, and regulatory filings
- Identify and evaluate benefit enhancements to meet the needs of our employees, and maintain our competitive position in the marketplace
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Previous 2+ years HR, People, and Total Rewards experience a plus
- Extremely strong analytical and quantitative skills and a track record for planning, doing, and auditing work
- Experience with effectively communicating and influencing stakeholders from front line employees to executives
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy and speed of execution, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Previous experience with Google Suite, Workday (HCM, Benefits, and Comp modules), and Zendesk are a plus
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A super-cool Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- Rock star status with our community
Roblox – Powering Imagination.