Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, our global community spends over 3B hours on our platform exploring millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and be part of the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
Much like our platform, the possibilities at Roblox are limitless. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the ongoing success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. If that someone is you, let’s talk.
As an FP&A Manager on the Finance team, you will play a key role in our financial planning processes and operations. We are looking for someone who has an eye for data and a passion for optimization. The role will partner with various groups across the organization to create and maintain an accurate business model that is used to evaluate strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will be open to taking a wide variety of responsibilities, including building and integrating finance processes cross-functionally as we scale.
- Coordinate and partner with the Accounting team to ensure accurate month-end close execution. This is a full-cycle partnership from budget approval to invoice entry, and requires a tight feedback loop between the two groups for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Implement SEC reporting processes for the FP&A team. This will be highly cross-functional with main partners in Legal and Accounting and may include support in the implementation and management of reporting software or processes.
- Provide accurate and timely performance management reporting with meaningful analysis and insight into observed financial trends in key metrics. Identify and build enhanced reporting needs as needed with functional leadership.
- Drive the company’s annual planning, which includes budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for full P&L (revenue initiatives and cost management) for all departments.
- Work closely and maintain operational efficiency across G&A teams, including Legal, People, Accounting, and Recruiting, in various capacities
- Forge and maintain close relationships with departmental heads to advise and strategize in operational decisions in a data-driven manner.
- Drive process efficiency and project management across a lean FPA team.
- Assist with finance integration activities, which may include cross-functional software solutions and processes.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills with a drive to develop a deep understanding of business issues
- High attention to detail with a dedication to data integrity and operational efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university; major in economics or quantitative field (math, science, finance/accounting) preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in finance-related or similar role, public company experience is a strong plus
- Advanced skills for utilizing Excel to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate analysis effectively
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI tools a plus
- Excellent benefits
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination