Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As an FP&A Analyst on the Finance team, you will contribute to our financial planning operations. We are looking for someone who has an eye for data and a passion for optimization. You are curious about every aspect of the business and provide insights on observed trends.
- Provide accurate financial reporting with meaningful insight into trends and operating metrics.
- Support Accounting's close processes on a monthly and quarterly basis on full P&L (revenue and expense).
- Manage full-cycle budget reporting with functional group leaders. Our business model is maintained in Anaplan, builder experience with the tool is a plus.
- Develop and participate in the company's annual strategic and operating plan, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning support in departments.
- Build in Anaplan dashboards for improved visibility and usability across the organization to allow thoughtful analyses and communication to functional leaders.
- Help with finance integration activities, which may include software solutions and processes.
- Provide thoughtful analyses to help guide strategic decisions throughout the company.
- Report to Director, FP&A
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in finance-related field
- Advanced skills for using Excel to analyze data and create financial and operational models plus PowerPoint to communicate analysis effectively
- Experience with SQL, Netsuite, Anaplan, Tableau and other BI tools a plus
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar