Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2020, we are honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
- Organized and tech-savvy with 5+ years experience in a supportive role (4-year degree preferred)
- Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- Experienced with shaping and executing strategy
- Driven, able to self organize and comfortable with ambiguity
- An effective communicator, and a proactive project manager
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication
- Resourceful and creative
- Calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and use sound judgement in decision making
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Professional, responds with the highest level of integrity
- Team Oriented, able to develop strong relationships and willing to "pitch-in" when needed
- Act as a team leader and gatekeeper for CMO
- Be able to manage heavy calendaring and proactively prioritize commitments to help with time management
- Email shadowing and responsible for preparing internal and external communications
- Assist in implementing and tracking initiatives/programs.
- Partner with CMO to drive strategic initiatives for our PMC (People, Marketing, CorpComm) team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively identifying ways to push the organization forward beyond directly assigned tasks and execute on projects
- Own and maintain organizational communications: Confluence pages, org charts, meeting notes, etc
- Plan and execute team events and offsites
- Create and submit expense reports
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination