Customer Support Manager (Off-Hours/Weekends)
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, 2020, and 2021, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
- Provide management coverage and liaison during HQ off hours (Pacific nights/weekends)
- Coordinate and manage BPO Customer Support teams providing optimal support via all applicable platforms of customer contact, such as email, phone, etc.
- Handle escalated inquiries in either responding to or ensuring trajectory to appropriate team or person
- Identify and monitor trends in customer inquiries to report new issues and improve service based on customer feedback
- Optimize procedures for queue direction and management to ensure appropriate coverage and SLA
- Serve as the primary point of contact for inter-team requests and relations
- Optimize onboarding and training for CS teams
- Coordinate, implement and aid in development of QA processes with primary QA team to ensure consistency in performance metrics across teams
- Develop, maintain and periodically review CS systems, policies, procedures, training and reference documentation
- Serve as primary point of contact for developing and advocating systemic improvements for CS teams
- Optimize procedures for issue escalation and reporting to engineering teams, including developing responses to and tracking associated CS inquiries
- Aid in meeting budgetary requirements for CS department by detailing budgetary requests and forecasting
- Prepare and present proposals for team improvements, budgetary requirements, company changes, and features, etc.
- Optimize internal and external Zendesk portal for agents and customers, including reporting, help sources - public FAQs and internal CS responses/FAQs
- Organize and conduct inter-team meetings on a regular basis
- Coordinate, report and otherwise assist or respond to legal inquiries or issues
- 5+ years in Customer Support with 2+ years management experience
- Passionate about providing excellent Customer Support
- Excellent communication/listening skills with ability to utilize these skills towards conflict resolution
- Team player; leads by example
- Commitment towards excellence in own performance and in aiding their team to achieve the same
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Strong decision making and analytical capabilities
- Experience with MS Office, Google Docs, and Zendesk
- Experience with gaming and gaming communities is a plus
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination