Head of Executive & Leadership Recruiting
San Mateo, CA
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
We’re honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a results-driven and strategic executive search leader who will own the executive recruiting strategy, process, and technology that will fuel leadership recruiting and hiring success across the organization. As a key member of the Recruiting Leadership Team and reporting to the VP of Global Talent Acquisition, we are seeking an exceptional leader who can bring their expertise, creativity and vision to scale executive recruiting. We expect that you’ll bring a strong point of view about what world class executive search practices look like so we can continuously improve the systems, tools, and processes we use to find, engage and hire the best senior leadership talent in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic leadership and business partnership to our executive and internal partners globally on our most senior hiring needs to support business growth and drive performance.
- Continue growing and leading the executive recruiting team and ensure we achieve leadership hiring success across Roblox.
- Lead, mentor and develop the executive recruiting team. Support all aspects of team's searches including resourcing, forecasting, and reporting.
- Design and execute effective recruitment processes, practices and standards that provide high-touch experiences for candidates and our executive team.
- Personally manage talent sourcing, nurturing and and full lifecycle requisition management for executive searches. Conduct proactive talent pipelining and sourcing initiatives, leveraging industry expertise and relationships, as well as research/mapping, and other creative solutions.
- Understand the gaps and priorities of our business leaders, manage the continuous and proactive outreach to the external market, and work towards building pipelines of key leadership talent.
- Define and execute inclusive recruiting and hiring strategies, resulting in high-performing, diverse leadership teams at Roblox.
- Enhance upon and build executive recruiting insights through data and metrics to support business decisions
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of retained and/or in house executive search experience, with a focus on highly technical roles
- Excellent coaching and development skills, with 3+ years of people management experience, including experience managing distributed teams.
- Demonstrated success in the art of executive candidate engagement and cutting-edge sourcing methodology and strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and stakeholder relationship skills; strong writing and speaking skills and the ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization, while influencing others and moving toward a common vision or goal.
- Highly effective in ambiguous and high-growth environments and able to deliver expected results with minimal direction and guidance.
- Passion for inclusive hiring and experience with successful diversity sourcing programs
- Experience building, revising, and scaling sourcing processes in a rapidly growing global organization.
- Planning and prioritization aptitude, with experience in resource planning.