Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
- 5+ years experience in a demand forecasting or capacity planning role.
- Data modeling experience for complex networks.
- Knowledge of terrestrial and submarine networks, globally.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting carrier KMZs and route based latency measurements.
- Programming skill, ideally in Python or Go.
- A track record of successful collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Maintain a fine-grained demand forecast for Roblox’s global edge network.
- Develop and maintain a forecasting model for backbone network demand.
- Improve network reliability by creating network failure simulation tests and providing data driven recommendations.
- Participate in site selection for new network PoPs based on traffic patterns and peering availability.
- Collaborate with server capacity planners to ensure sufficient network capacity for new compute buildouts.
- Determine server capacity needs for software-based network systems such as load balancers.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar