Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019 & 2020, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
As a Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will be a key driver in helping our product and engineering teams shape and grow the future of Roblox. You’ll partner with marketers, data scientists, product managers, engineers and leaders across the company to grow Roblox’s user base, re-engage users, and drive successful growth marketing campaigns.
- Experienced Growth Marketer with 5+ years of experience directly building out campaigns, optimizing and reporting. You have a track record of building successful high growth campaigns that shape the company's growth trajectory.
- Mobile app install experience. Strong familiarity with mobile attribution, fraud detection and deep-linking.
- Strong understanding of incrementality, coefficients, ARPU and user LTV.
- On the cutting edge of ad tech and advertising products to yield scalability.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate complex technical information to leadership and also drive relationships with product/engineering teams.
- Strong Collaboration skills with cross functional teams. Ability to inspire and get buy-in to influence product roadmap.
- Extremely quantitative mindset. Data driven results are at the forefront of all decisions.
- Experience with SQL encouraged. Ability to partner closely with Data Science to set up experiments.
- Experience with social automation tools such as Smartly, Kenshoo. Strong perspective on build vs buy.
- Strong understanding of creative trends and ability to drive creating testing framework with design team to maximize investments.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, mathematics or related discipline.
- Own Paid Social channels across the Roblox Ecosystem for new user acquisition, user retention.
- Build out an international growth social strategy to expand Roblox globally.
- Partner closely with the brand marketing organization to build strategy to increase brand awareness in new and existing markets.
- Drive user personalization for new users by identifying segmentation and optimizing ad personalization leveraging ad-tech.
- Improve and build business processes to enable speed and impact.
- Explore and test new channels/partners to diversify media allocation.
- Identify new business opportunities to continue to drive growth and revenue for Roblox platform.
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community