Senior Product Operations Manager
As a Senior Product Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for systems and processes that will scale the organization. Combining internal tools and third party applications for People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Budgeting, Roadmapping, Business Analytics, etc. we envision an integrated platform that streamlines processes while providing employees and leaders with information they need to drive the business.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how Roblox develops products, the priorities of the teams you support and develop insightful strategic recommendations.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences. Lead execution against recommendations.
- Be prepared to directly manage large projects and coordinate across stakeholders to deliver meaningful results.
- Create operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the leader, leadership team, and organization.
- Partner at an executive level to shape and define management operational priorities and execution plans.
- Lead cross-functional projects to optimize organizational performance.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program/project management or product operations in tech
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. .
- Working with an awesome team of smart and motivated people on cool and unique projects that are used by millions of active users every day
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k program
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar and rockstar status with our community