Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community.
Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. The breadth of opportunities, and the evolving demands of this first-of-its-kind platform, ensure that your avenues for growth are always expanding and flexible.
Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
As Senior Product Manager, People Operations & Systems you are responsible for systems and processes that scale Roblox. Combining internal tools and third party applications for People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Budgeting, Roadmapping, and Business Analytics we envision an integrated platform that streamlines processes while providing employees and leaders with information they need to drive the business. You will report to Roblox Chief Systems Officer.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how Roblox develops products, the priorities of the teams you support and develop insightful strategic recommendations
- Build consensus across teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences. Lead execution against recommendations
- Be prepared to directly manage large projects and coordinate across stakeholders to deliver meaningful results
- Create operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies
- Partner at an executive level to shape and define management operational priorities and execution plans
- Lead cross-functional projects to optimize organizational performance
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in program/product management
- Experience working closely with HR, Talent, and/or Finance as your product customers
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar