Senior Product Designer - Avatar Tools
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2019 & 2020, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, and crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet.
As a Senior Product Designer on the Avatar Tools team at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in creating vision and designing features that work seamlessly across different platforms and around the world at a time of incredible growth for our business.
- A proven leader with 5+ years of professional experience as a UX designer and a Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Ergonomics, or related fields
- An expert-level user of 3D tools and workflows (bonus if you’ve designed them and have character rigging experience!)
- Experienced with creating or extending complex design systems
- Highly technical with an ability to drive meaningful discussions with Engineers
- Collaborative, excelling at cross-functional communication
- Able to maintain high standards while switching contexts between strategic and tactical thinking
- Intuitively organized with a strong grasp of Information Architecture
- Passionate about empowering user creativity and productivity
- Create world-class user experiences from concept to execution
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes and design specifications
- Run user tests and focus groups
- Build the future of interactive entertainment
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar