Sr. Product Designer - Avatar Marketplace
Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level. In 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
Work with the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. As a Product Designer on our Avatar Marketplace team at Roblox, you’ll play a critical role in partnering with product managers and engineers to uncover new ways for people to connect and build communities. You’ll be leading projects and designing features, creating experiences for our players to socialize and play together. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally within and beyond the product design team. We are looking for a strong team player who can leverage research insights to inform design decisions!
- Experienced with 5+ years of professional experience as a UX designer
- A Leader that has the ability to drive design discussions and proactively provide insight ● Collaborative and must excel in communicating with engineers, product managers and executives ● Self-Organized and does research and provide solutions for product improvements with minimal guidance
- A Problem Solver who possess a highly-tuned thought process that yields solutions to big challenges ● Flexible with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while maintaining high standards ● Innovative with the ability to consistently push design standards to a higher level
- Detail-oriented with the ability to provide precise solutions at every step of the process ● Driven and is constantly building upon expertise with various tools, platforms and methodologies ● Investigative and someone who understands user behavior by utilizing standard user research methodologies, persona formation and usability testing
- Create world-class user experiences for our social platform
- Own end-to-end feature design by defining, developing and documenting design requirements ● Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes
- Build UX expertise across desktop, mobile and console product.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination