Roblox is ushering in the next generation of entertainment, allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in immersive, user-generated worlds. We’re the one and only fastest-growing entertainment platform that lets anyone teach themselves how to code, publish, and monetize any experience imaginable—across any device—reaching millions of players across the globe.
The impact that you can have at Roblox is powerful. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role in the success of Roblox on a massive scale. Someone who takes play seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take Roblox—and their career—to the next level.
In 2018 and 2019, we were honored to be recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work®. We’ve fostered a company culture that empowers people to do the most defining work of their career in an environment that’s made up of the most passionate, team-oriented, visionary, crazy-smart people you’ll ever meet. Join the Roblox team where play rules and the possibilities are endless.
We’re growing, and looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist in the San Francisco Bay Area to join the Roblox Talent Acquisition organization. You’ll help manage and optimize both current and future recruiting systems and processes, and ensure best practices are in place to provide an innovative, first class candidate experience and quality support to the team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) administration. This role will be responsible for ATS configuration, system improvements, day-to-day maintenance, continuous improvement and optimization
- Own ATS data input and output; troubleshooting issues, validating results, and recommending system or process improvements to better prepare the company for growth and scale
- Oversee the meta-stages of our recruiting process, and workflow documentation. Lead process design reviews to identify areas for operational efficiency and effectiveness, ultimately proposing and implementing solutions
- Managing the engagement and optimization of various recruiting platforms and tools across the talent acquisition organization
- Managing some vendor relationships and researching new recruiting tools
- Collaborating with analytics partners to create better reporting functionality for the team
- Maintaining organization of and access to all recruiting team documentation
- Manage the ongoing design and delivery of recruiting operations projects and programs
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 4 years of professional work experience, with a minimum of 2 years experience in Recruiting, Human Resources, Operations, or related field in a high-growth environment
- Prior ATS administration experience required, and a current expert level knowledge of Greenhouse preferred
- Demonstrated experience in driving change in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, and an eye for detail and process improvement
- Adaptability: has the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination